Over the next three months, temporary lane closures may occur during the off-peak hours from Monday through Saturday (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) at the following locations:
- SH 6 southbound (south of Voss Rd.)
- US 90A eastbound and westbound (at Parklane Blvd.)
- US 90A eastbound (west of Ellis Creek Blvd.)
- SH 6 southbound (south of University Blvd.)
- SH 6 northbound (north of Brooks St.)
- SH 6 northbound (north of Highland Hills Dr.)
Work Locations Map
Six Dynamic Message Signs (DMS) will be installed along the SH 6 and US 90A. The project is a Transportation Improvement Project between TXDOT and the City of Sugar Land to improve travel within the city by providing real-time traveler information.
Residents are asked to be mindful of work crews, expect traffic delays, and when possible, avoid the area to prevent traffic congestion. Visit its.sugarlandtx.gov for more information on Sugar Land travel time data.
Project: Permanent DMS, CIP #TR 1406
TxDOT Project Manager: Yannick Dwatie, 713-802-5378
TxDOT Contractor: Florida Traffic Control Devices
Sugar Land Project Manager: Jason Vaughn, 832-808-7333
Public Works Department: 281-275-2450