Lost Property Report

If you have lost property in the City of Sugar Land and wish to file a report, you may file the report by:

  • Contacting our communications center at 281-275-2020 and request that a police officer come to your location
  • Driving to the Police Facility at 1200 Highway 6, pick up the lost property form to complete at the police station or at another time

It is possible that you will be contacted by an officer or detective in reference to this report.