Maintenance Request

The City of Sugar Land strives to maintain our traffic operations equipment in optimal condition. To report damage or needed repairs to the following:

  • Traffic signals 
  • Signs 
  • Pavement markings 
  • Streetlights 
  • School zone flashers 
Submit a request via 311, or call 281-275-2450 to report the location and the damaged equipment.

Streetlight Repairs

The City of Sugar Land also coordinates with CenterPoint and the private neighborhood associations for streetlight repairs. If you see a streetlight that is damaged or in need of service, please contact 311 or 281-275-2900 and provide the ID number on the streetlight pole.

Alternatively, you can report them online.

Traffic Crossing Signs

Street Lights