Who will be handling my claim?
Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool (TMLIRP) is the City's insurance carrier. All liability claims are forwarded to TMLIRP by the City of Sugar Land's Risk Management Division. Once your claim has been received, TMLIRP will assign an adjuster to handle your claim. The adjuster will contact you in a few business days.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a claim form?
2. Who will be handling my claim?
3. The City of Sugar Land damaged my property, or I fell on City property. What do I do?
4. I filled out a claim form a month ago, I have not heard from anyone. What do I do?
5. If I pay for repairs, will the City of Sugar Land reimburse me?
6. How long does the investigation process take?
7. When will I receive a determination on my claim?
8. What happens after the investigation is complete?
9. What if my claim is denied?
10. What happens once I accept a settlement offer?
11. Does the City use Independent Contractors to perform work and can they be responsible for damage they cause during the contracted work?