What do I do if my cart has been damaged or is missing?
Please contact Republic Services at 713-726-7307 and notify them of the damaged or missing cart. The cart will be repaired or replaced if it is stolen or damaged beyond repair by any reason other than the customer's own neglect or misuse.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a missed pickup?
2. How do I dispose of household hazardous waste and electronics?
3. Can I get a larger / smaller cart?
4. Where am I supposed to store the carts?
5. Where do I place the carts for pickup?
6. Why do I need to provide space between my garbage cart, recycling cart, and other items out for collection?
7. What do I do if my cart has been damaged or is missing?
8. Do I need to bag my garbage and recycling?
9. I have more garbage than can fit in the cart. Can I get an additional cart?
10. How will large items be collected such as furniture and appliances?
11. When is my bulky waste day?
12. As a resident of Greatwood, did the transition to Republic Services have an impact on my garbage rate?
13. As a resident of Greatwood, how did my solid waste collection program change after transitioning to Republic Services?