How do I dispose of household hazardous waste and electronics?

Residents are encouraged to utilize the Fort Bend County Recycling Center, which is a regional drop-off center for household hazardous waste and electronics recycling for Fort Bend County residents. Their website provides information regarding accepted materials and applicable fees. Please note that the Fort Bend County Recycling Center does not schedule curbside collection of material. 

Please remember to not place these materials in your garbage or recycling carts, as they should be properly disposed of. It is also important to note that household hazardous waste material and electronics placed at the curb with bulky waste will not be collected.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I check what my garbage and recycling day is?
2. How do I report a missed pickup?
3. How do I dispose of household hazardous waste and electronics?
4. Can I get a larger / smaller cart?
5. Where am I supposed to store the carts?
6. Where do I place the carts for pickup?
7. Why do I need to provide space between my garbage cart, recycling cart, and other items out for collection?
8. What do I do if my cart has been damaged or is missing?
9. Do I need to bag my garbage and recycling?
10. I have more garbage than can fit in the cart. Can I get an additional cart?
11. How will large items be collected such as furniture and appliances?
12. What are the current solid waste and recycling service rates?
13. How long is the contract with Republic Services?
14. How do I report repeated bad service by Republic Services?