The Splash Pad at RiverPark is just behind the RiverPark neighborhood pool. Water fountains, dumping buckets and a misting rainbow are a few of the elements of this enjoyable park feature.
Operating hours are sunrise to sunset. The splash pad is closed on Tuesdays until noon for maintenance.
*Both City Splash Pads are generally open to the public between April 15 and October 15.*
About the Splash Pad. Know before you go:
- The green button beside the splash pad will start water flow.
- The splash pad is closed every Tuesday until noon for maintenance and cleaning.
- The splash pad is operated by the City of Sugar Land. The adjacent pool and playground are owned and maintained by the RiverPark Property Owners Association. The pool is private and only available to RiverPark residents.
- There is no restroom facility at this location.
- Do not overflow trash receptacles. If you are bringing large amounts of food or generating a lot of trash, please plan to bring a trash bag and dispose of your trash at your home or offsite.
- The splash pad cannot be reserved for birthday parties or special occasions.