Pawm Springs Dog Park at Memorial Park
- Agility training equipment
- Large and Small Dog Area
- Swimming Pond
Located within Memorial Park, Pawm Springs Dog Park is a tropical oasis for your pet. Encompassing 6 acres, this dog park features a resort-style pond with a palm tree water spray feature, the South Meadow Pavilion, agility equipment, a separate enclosed area for smaller pups, and plenty of space for visitors to run free.
Pawm Springs Dog Park is closed every Monday for maintenance.
TEMPORARY CLOSURE NOTICE: The Pawm Springs Dog Park will be closed from Nov 7 - 21 for annual maintenance and repairs. The dog park will re-open on Tuesday, Nov. 22.
DOG PARK RULES:
- Each owner or handler is allowed no more than two dogs in the park.
- All dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog's waste.
- No animals other than dogs may be brought into the dog park.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades and motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- No food is allowed in the park. Food of any kind may incite aggressiveness in dogs.
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adults at all times. Children under 12 years old are not permitted inside the dog park. It is strongly urged that young children not be brought to the park for their own safety.
- Never leave dogs unattended.
For the full list of rules, as well as park and trail maps, please visit the Park and Trail Maps page.