Sugar Land, TX – The Texas Festivals and Events Association (TFEA) and the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) recognized multiple citywide special events produced by the Sugar Land Parks and Recreation Department for its residents and visitors.
Award recipients are recognized for raising the level of professionalism in the event management industry, while at the same time improving their communities. These awards display the city’s ongoing commitment to high quality events and truly show the combined efforts of the entire community, from local partners to various citywide departments.
Awards from TFEA include:
- Gold – Go Ape Adventure Park Grand Opening – Best New Promotion Activity
- Gold – Fall Fest – Best TV Promotion
- Gold – Memorial Day Ceremony – Best Event Program
- Gold – Parks Event Series – Best Sponsor Partner
- Gold – City of Sugar Land – Best Organization Website
- Gold – City of Sugar Land – Best Overall Sponsorship Program
- Gold – Fall Fest – Best Printed Material (Single Page)
- Silver – Red White and Boom – Best Outdoor Billboard
- Silver – Sponsor Appreciation Night – Best Event Invitation
- Bronze – Fall Fest – Best Miscellaneous Onsite Decor
Awards from IFEA include:
- Gold – Christmas Tree Lighting - Best Promotional Photograph
- Silver – Go Ape Grand Opening - Best New Promotion Activity
- Bronze – City of Sugar Land - Best Sponsor Partner
- Bronze – City of Sugar Land - Best Overall Sponsorship Program
The IFEA/Haas and Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards competition recognizes the outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world, and the city of Sugar Land has once again been recognized as providing outstanding events for residents and the surrounding community.
For more information about city events or sponsorship opportunities, contact the Sugar Land Parks and Recreation Department at (281) 275-2825 or visit www.sugarlandtx.gov/events for a complete listing of events.