New Volunteer Sign Up
Welcome new volunteers!
We are so excited you're here! You can complete your application to Serve Sugar Land online. A background check is required for all new applicants 18 years and older and will be sent to you by Sterling Volunteers, after your application has been submitted and received by the volunteer office.
Here's how to get started:
- Visit the volunteer website, search available opportunities from the City Departments menu on the left.
- Complete the application and the volunteer handbook orientation.
- Choose your interests and skills as appropriate.
The application process is not automated and can take 3-5 business days to process and approve. You will receive an initial welcome email from our volunteer program and at that time, you will be able to log into the volunteer website and view any additional associated training. The ability to schedule yourself for any available opportunities will come, when you receive an official welcome letter with instruction on how to sign up for available opportunities. Please contact our Serve Sugar Land Volunteer Program, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, at 281-275-2329 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Youth Volunteers (14 to 17 years old)
Parent/guardian approval will need to be verified before a new application is approved (minimum age to volunteer is 14 years old).
- Download and fill out the parent/guardian approval form.
- Fill out the online application form on the volunteer website and upload the form to your application.
- Additional Delivery methods:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off at City Hall or mail to:
City of Sugar Land Volunteer Office
2700 Town Center Blvd N
Sugar Land TX, 77479
- Additional Delivery methods:
- Note: Youth Applications will not be approved unless the completed and signed parent/guardian form is in the volunteer account.
- All volunteers must complete the volunteer handbook orientation, before an application can be approved.
Volunteer and Come Out to Celebrate All Things Fall!
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
Location: Sugar Land Town Center, 2711 Plaza Dr., Sugar Land, TX 77478
1st Shift: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (15 slots)
2nd Shift: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (15 Slots)
TO SIGN UP for opportunities
Existing Serve Sugar Land Volunteers: Sign into your volunteer account FIRST, by clicking here. Go to the Opportunities tab at the top and search by organization (example: city department: Parks and Recreation).
If you don't see Parks and Recreation listed on your profile, please register for Parks and Recreation here. Enter your credentials in the "I already have a username" box.
New volunteers: Submit a new volunteer application. Start under the "I am new to MyImpactPage.com" box. You will need to complete the Volunteer Handbook orientation and complete all other required steps, prior to being approved or signing up for any volunteer opportunities. Please be sure to read all of the information provided in the email acknowledging receipt of your application.
Contact us at email@example.com or 281-275-2343 if you have any questions or need help signing up.