New Volunteer Sign Up
New volunteers can begin the application process online. Please be aware that a background check will be required on all new applicants 18 years and older.
- Visit the volunteer website, search available opportunities from the City Departments menu on the left.
- Complete the application and make sure to provide any additional materials.
- List your interests and skills as appropriate.
Once your application has been processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email. At that time, you will be able to log into the volunteer website and sign up for volunteer opportunities and trainings. Please contact Serve Sugar Land Volunteer Program at 281-275-2329 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Youth Volunteers (under 18 years old)
Parent approval will need to be verified before a new application is approved (minimum age to volunteer is 14 years old).
Available Volunteer Opportunities
The Parks and Recreation departments is offering a couple of fun and exciting opportunities for volunteers to join their event teams! Check out the details below:
Saturday, March 5
Shifts: 8am to 12pm or 11am to 3pm (10 volunteers per shift)
Location: Sugar Land Town Square, 15958 City Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479 (Plaza in front of City Hall)
Event page: https://www.sugarlandtx.gov/2259/Chess-Fest
International Art & Kite Festival
Saturday, March 26
Shift: 9am to 4pm, 30 volunteers needed
Location: Brazos River Park, 18427 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479
TO SIGN UP for either (or both!) of these opportunities:
- Registered Serve Sugar Land Volunteers: sign in to your volunteer account FIRST, by clicking here. Go the Opportunities tab at the top and search by organization (city department: Parks and Recreation).
If you don't see the Parks and Rec listed on your profile, please register as a Parks and Rec volunteer here. Enter your credentials in the "I already have a username" box.
- New volunteers: Submit a new volunteer application here. Start under the "I am new to MyImpactPage.com" box.
Contact us at email@example.com or 281-275-2329 if you have any questions or need help signing up.