RequirementsThe city has the right to require a Sugar Land Police officer(s) for any and all functions. Taking into consideration among other things, the size of the group anticipated, the average age of the group, the presence of alcoholic beverages, live entertainment, and past experience with a group.
- Security Officers are assigned from guest arrival thru clean up and securing the facility with a minimum of 4 hours. Security Officer fees are non-refundable.
- Security Officer fees are required to be paid 2 weeks prior to event date, payment must be in cash.
Events Without AlcoholA police officer is required for every 100 guests.
- 100 to 200 guests: 1 officer
- 200 to 300 guests: 2 officers
Events With AlcoholThe number of police officers required at an event where alcohol is served is determined by the number of guests at the event.
- 0 to 100 guests: 2 officers
- 100 to 200 guests: 3 officers
- 200 to 300 guests: 4 officers
Additional SupportThe city has the right to require additional Sugar Land Police officer(s) for any and all functions.
If additional police officers are called out due to a disturbance or more attendees than on the contract, the applicant will be charged for the extra police officer(s) at a rate equal to one and a half times their regular hourly rate.