- Why weren’t we given an opportunity to decide which projects to put on the ballot? Last time, a citizen committee made a recommendation; so how were these projects selected?
- What happened to the CIP project request that I submitted online, I don’t see it in the FY20 CIP Book or GO Bond Projects?
- How do they know the cost of these projects? Have they received bids?
- When will the projects be completed?
- If the bonds are approved, does that guarantee the projects will be built?
- University Boulevard is a critical corridor. When Tract 5 develops, we will have far more people living, working and visiting the area. Why aren’t you investing more to improve this vital corridor?
- What is the cost breakdown of the proposed roundabout included in the bond package? Why is the proposed round-about on First Colony $2.5 million?
- Why is a new animal shelter on the ballot?
- What types of research and studies were done prior to the animal shelter bond proposition being developed?
- Is a new animal shelter being proposed because the 2017 annexation of New Territory and Greatwood caused the animal shelter to exceed its capacity?
- Did annexation impact service levels and create new needs?