Online Payment Service
The online payment service can be used to make court payments and for making a request to take a driving safety course. If you are going to request to take a driving safety course using this service, please go to the Driving Safety Couse page for the correct amount to pay.
Court Payments & Driving Safety Course Request
The service can be used for:
- Payment of traffic fines
- Payment of Class C misdemeanors
- Payment of Parking citations
- Payment of warrants in full
- Request of Driving Safety Course
Your appearance in court on the date shown on your ticket will be waived if fines are paid prior to that court date. An online convenience fee ranging from $3.00 to $5.50 is accessed to each payment transaction.
Things to Remember
- If paying after hours (Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), be aware that our warrant flag removal may take 1-3 days to be reflected in our system. Keep your payment receipt with you at all times during this period.
- Use of this service to pay a fine (in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14 (c)), constitutes a finding of guilty in open court as though a plea of nolo contendre was entered by the defendant and constitutes a waiver of a jury trial in writing.
- The use of this service to pay a fine will result in a conviction being reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- You cannot use this service if you are seeking a dismissal. You must appear in court on or before your appearance date. Check Court Hours.
- You will not be able to use this service to pay a fine for any ticket issued to a juvenile. A juvenile is a defendant who was younger than seventeen (17) years of age at the time the citation was issued.
- You cannot use this service to post a cash bond.
- The City of Sugar Land and the Sugar Land Municipal Court make no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided on the payment site.
- There is no guarantee that the on-line payment service will show all unpaid tickets.
- Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of Sugar Land and the processor of the electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users.