Join together with neighbors and friends for a self-guided bike tour around Sugar Land. These self-guided tours not only highlight some of the beautiful local sites our city is known for, but also aim to raise awareness about the importance of increasing physical activity, ways to reduce traffic congestion, and highlight environmentally conscious ways to get around.
A few reminders:
- Always wear a helmet
- Before you ride, make sure your bike is in good working condition
- Ride on the right side of the road with traffic, never against it
- Obey all traffic rules, signs and traffic signals
- Look before you change lanes or signal a turn; indicate your intention, then act
- Be visible and predictable at all times; wear bright clothing and signal turns