Runway Closures and Construction Updates
Taxiway Relocation Project #2
Contractors have completed the first phase of the project and over 5,000 feet of new taxiway pavements have been opened for use. This phase included new LED lights and signs, as well as new ground markings. The end of this phase also signifies the utilization of new taxiway designations. The Airport has renamed the entire taxiway system. We have submitted these changes to the Federal Aviation Administration for publication, unfortunately, this publication will not occur until early November. Please bear with us during this time and check your NOTAMs often.
The next phases of the project will primarily be done at night in order to build new taxiway connectors to the runway. In order to maintain safety standards set forth by the FAA, the runway will need to be closed in order for this work to proceed. The Airport will be posting the schedule of nightly closures on this page, so please come back and check on our schedule updates!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Runway Night ClosuresPlease see the list below for closures occurring over the next 2 weeks:
- Monday, October 15, 2018 – Tuesday, October 16, 2018 (8 PM – 6 AM) We are closing early for concrete paving
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 – Wednesday, October 17, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 – Thursday, October 18, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Monday, October 22, 2018 – Tuesday, October 23, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018 – Wednesday, October 24, 2018 (8 PM – 6 AM) We are closing early for concrete paving
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 – Thursday, October 25, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 – Friday, October 26, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Friday, October 26, 2018 – Saturday, October 27, 2018 (10 PM – 6 AM)
- Information regarding current phase and future phases for the Taxiway Relocation Project
Due to new pavement and taxiway designation changes, Airport charts will be updated periodically throughout the project. FAA publications will be current with these changes in November 2018.