Go To Search
How Do I... - Sugar Land Resource Center

Household Hazardous Waste
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and E-Waste collection is free and an additional enhancement to existing services. The service is available on an on-call basis by Republic Services.

To request service, please call Republic Services at 713-726-7307

HHW Information

This is Sugar Land