How do I request an animal trap?
Animal Services provides humane live traps to residents for trapping small nuisance wildlife and stray animals. Traps are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are on loan for 10 working days. Please call 281-275-2364 to reserve a trap.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an animal trap?
2. How do I check on a sidewalk repair request?
3. How can I report a streetlight outage?
4. When is bulky waste picked up?
5. What is bulky waste?
6. What can I recycle?
7. How do I exchange my solid waste cart?
8. When does the city spray for mosquitoes?