Interactive City Maps
The City of Sugar Land provides public access to view and query city maps. The city's Geographic Information System (GIS) utilizes ESRI's ArcGIS for Server technology to provide the public with the most current data available.
Using the Maps
Upon selecting the type of map you wish to explore (page navigation), you will have several features to choose from:
- Ability to select one or more of the map layers (Layers menu on the left)
- The "Measure Tool" in the upper left task bar of the map can provide you with latitude/longitude, total distance and area.
- When entering an address in the “Search Locations” box, the map will zoom to that location.
- An alternate base map may be selected by clicking on the “Street” below in the “Search Locations” box.
- Zoom and pan tools are located in the bottom right corner of the map.
Please note: These interactive maps were not designed to be used on smartphones.
Sugar Land Map Book
The City of Sugar Land IT / GIS Division provide a Map Book and a Fire Map Book in PDF format for download.
These files are very large and may take a long time to download depending on the speed of your connection.
Maps are produced from various sources. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this map. However, the City of Sugar Land assumes no liability or damages due to errors or omissions. This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, engineering, or surveying purposes. It does not represent an on-the-ground survey and represents only the approximate relative location of property boundaries.
If any errors are detected, please contact the GIS Division of Information Technology at 281-275-2781.